Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016
Celebrating Christmas at Grandmor & Grandpa Bob's

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lots Going On

I can't believe how busy I am day after day. Therapy, of course, takes a lot of my time and I continue to make progress there. The key remains the healing of my feet, especially as it relates to their numbness and drop foot, a condition which prevents me from fully lifting my feet so they drag on the ground. I wear braces up to my knees on both feet to overcome this problem. I can walk better with the braces on, but you can imagine that they are quite cumbersome. I'll be very happy when I can walk without them. I'm afraid that will be a long way off.

In between therapy, I try to fit in all of my doctor appointments, lab tests, x-rays, and the like. It's amazing how much time that takes and how long the appointments last--in some cases, almost an entire day. 

But Terri and I are still finding ways to relax and enjoy some time together. We went up to our Michigan home this past weekend just to kick back and celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary. Enjoyed having lunch at the local restaurant in Three Oaks, figuring out the landscape for our home, setting up our porch for the summer, and going to church on Sunday. What a great weekend!

Starting my fifth week of therapy this week. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment