Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016
Celebrating Christmas at Grandmor & Grandpa Bob's

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Back-to-Back Therapy

Just finished 2 days in a row of therapy. That's 12 hours in 2 days! Quite exhausting! Especially now that I no longer have speech therapy which gave me some time to sit rather than work out. Fortunately there were some perks as some of the exercises happened outside on a beautiful day in Chicago. Still I came home each day and took a nap!

I still have neuropathy and drop foot in my feet so they are not responding very well. The physical therapist works on them every day with the hope that they will respond at sometime. I'm also experiencing some neuropathy in my hands which causes nerve pain and numbness, mostly during the night. I have to wear braces on each of my hands nightly to relieve the pain. Please continue to pray that my feet and hands will heal to reduce the pain and give me a better opportunity to walk smoothly.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment