Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016
Celebrating Christmas at Grandmor & Grandpa Bob's

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What's Next?

Beginning the last 2 weeks of day rehab therapy. The therapists are still working me just as hard as when I first came--in fact, harder, with more complicated exercises--which I really appreciate. They have  brought me very far in spite of the problems with the neuropathy in my feet. The one disappointment is that I'll still be wearing my leg braces when I leave there. Please continue to pray that my feet will heal completely and I will be able to walk unaided some time in the future. And that the carpal tunnel syndrome in my hands clears up. In the meantime I will be moving to outpatient therapy a couple hours a week so I don't fall behind in the progress I have made. I'll also be exploring driving lessons using hand controls. We'll see how that goes. And who knows what else will come along as I begin the next phase of my recovery! I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment