Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016
Celebrating Christmas at Grandmor & Grandpa Bob's

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's been awhile

It's been awhile since I blogged. I can't believe how much is going on in my life, but the time just flies by. Got some very good news yesterday. The doctor is very happy with my progress. He has reduced my pain medication and taken me off the daily injection I have been giving myself for the last year. That is GREAT! He's also delayed the reintroduction of my main chemotherapy maintenance drug for another month for which I am happy.

Time to celebrate AND WE WILL after the 5K MMRF Race for Research this Sunday. Thanks to all of you who have signed up to walk or run. We have had over 40 team members in either Minnesota whose race was last Sunday or Chicago for this Sunday's race. Thanks to all of you who have donated to the cause which has had a significant effect on my life. The maintenance drug I mentioned above is a direct result of the funding provided by MMRF for research to accelerate clinical trials.

If you'd like to join our team in Chicago there is still time. If you'd like to donate to our cause, there is still time, too. Go to

http://support.themmrf.org/goto/bobsyouruncle to sign up or make a donation. If that's too confusing, just make out a check to MMRF and send it to me.

Our goal is $10,000 and though we have a ways to go we have made a significant dent in it. We'd love your support! In the meantime enjoy the photos from the Minnesota MMRF Race for Research. Cousin Jey took 3rd place!! Way to go, team!!

Anna, one of our younger team members

Family spirit

When the going gets tough, the tough call Bob.

Our MN team--what  family spirit!

Success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment