Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016
Celebrating Christmas at Grandmor & Grandpa Bob's

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

At Home

I finally was released on Sunday and am very glad to be home, enjoying another beautiful view out my window, although I'm not sure how thrilled I am about the snow outside. But, with spring coming, I know it will be gone soon. I am amazed at how exhausted I am now that I am home. My goal is just to rest and recuperate to continue to build up my immune system. The more sleeping I do the quicker my white blood cells will come back. And, as always seems to be the case when I get home, my hair is starting to fall out. And just as all my hair had come back from my last treatment. Oh well! I'll be wearing my Cubs World Series cap now that baseball season is soon to begin. Go Cubs!!  And I will see the doctor in about 2 weeks to decide what the next steps will be in my treatment.

1 comment:

  1. Bob, glad to hear you are home again. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete