Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016
Celebrating Christmas at Grandmor & Grandpa Bob's

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Good news

Got good news from the doctor last night. I'm doing so well that I will not need another round of chemo and should finish up around the 15th of December. That means the stem cell transplant, the heaviest part of this treatment plan, will occur just after the first of the year. If all continues so well, in 6 months, other than my monthly check-ins, this should all be a blur in my rear view mirror. Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your
    intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us
    something informative to read?

    My web page ... added information on wartrol

    ReplyDelete