Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016
Celebrating Christmas at Grandmor & Grandpa Bob's

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Relief!

Good news! The pain I described yesterday only lasted through the night. By mid-afternoon I was feeling little pain and did not need any more medications to manage it. So far that has continued! Hallelujah!

Enjoying some quality time with Andrew now that he is in. We'll be able to get some things done around the house. That is, after he has had a chance to enjoy his passion, the Cubs Convention, today.

Terri is trying some new recipes tonight--a couple that I found on the Food Network. I've been developing an interest in cooking while I've been home so I'll be stepping in as first assistant. Looking forward to some delicious food.

Tomorrow we start prepping for the stem cell harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment