Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016
Celebrating Christmas at Grandmor & Grandpa Bob's

Monday, November 17, 2014

A Very Good Friend

When I was hospitalized three and a half years ago, I was very blessed to meet and become good friends with the chaplain of the stem cell wing of the hospital, Jeanne Wirpsa. She was instrumental in keeping my spirits up during that long recovery.We have stayed in touch during the intervening years and I was very happy that she was still the chaplain when I checked in for this treatment. I was especially glad to hear that she has recently received the Patient First award from the hospital. If anyone should receive that award, it most definitely should be her. While I was in the hospital, they did a photo shoot for an article that included a conversation between Jeanne and me. All went well except I wish I had checked my wardrobe prior to the shoot. Oh well! Congratulations, Jeanne!


1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit, Uncle Bob! No need to change! :)

    ReplyDelete