Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016
Celebrating Christmas at Grandmor & Grandpa Bob's

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Another Illness and Delay

As you are probably aware, I was supposed to meet with my oncologist to get the test results from my stem cell transplant on Friday the 9th which I had wanted to share with you this weekend. Unfortunately, on Wednesday I came down with a gastrointestinal virus. By Thursday I was so dehydrated my daughter Elizabeth took me to the ER at Northwestern Hospital where I was admitted overnight for fluids and observation. I was released yesterday, the 9th, and have been resting at home. Of course, my appointment with my oncologist was cancelled so Terri and I are waiting to reschedule it. We are terribly disappointed and do hope that we can reschedule it quickly so we can get the results and move forward with any treatments needed. Pray for patience for us as we have been waiting for this day for a long time and are very anxious to get the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment