Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016
Celebrating Christmas at Grandmor & Grandpa Bob's

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's A Big Birthday

Next Tuesday, March 29, Bob will be celebrating his 60th birthday. It is a special birthday for MANY reasons. I was thinking that it might be fun for him if all of his blog followers sent him a birthday card. It probably would be best if you sent it to our home because I don't want to overload the Northwestern mail staff!! :) I'd bring them all down there on Tuesday. I don't know if Bob will be enjoying birthday cake on the 29th but I do know that he will love reading all of your birthday wishes.

Today Bob was off the vent all day again and they are going to see if he can be off it tonight too. Tomorrow afternoon they will do a swallowing test. Keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment