Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016
Celebrating Christmas at Grandmor & Grandpa Bob's

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday, March 17

When I came today, Bob clapped his hands. He was either very happy to see me or just glad it wasn't a medical person visiting! :) Today Bob needed to be on a small amount of vent support. They think he might have worked too hard yesterday. That would be Bob! The doctors are very encouraged by his progress though. He has been completely awake today and has told me very clearly that he wants to eat! He is even a little cranky when he is mouthing these words! I explained that maybe tomorrow the speech therapist would be able to do the swallowing test. He understood but... He is really moving his arms and legs and even seems stronger than yesterday. He has a little fever again so please pray that the fevers disappear. 101.5 It didn't seem to affect his spirits today though!

Those of you that know me well, know that I love little quotes. In fact, Bob said Anna will learn to read at our house with all the little sayings I have around. Recently we got a card from a friend which included a phrase about hope. "Of all the forces that make for a better world, none is so powerful as hope. If you have hope... you have everything. " I am filled with hope, I guess I have everything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment