Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016
Celebrating Christmas at Grandmor & Grandpa Bob's

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Day 17, Slow But Sure

While I am glad to be home, the first couple days have been rather trying. I suffered from bouts of severe dehydration and nausea which made it difficult to keep anything down. My menu was limited to jello and gatorade. Fortunately today seems better.

It seems to go that way with each phase of my recuperation. I made great strides in the hospital so they could release me only to go home and feel like I've been knocked back a lick and to start all over again in rebuilding my energy and strength. Please pray that I continue to do so.

It was nice to have Andrew in town for those couple days to help Terri with my care as well as to get done some outside projects in preparation for winter.

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment