Friday, April 15, 2011
Bob continues to make good progress with his PT and OT. The plan is still to come home on Good Friday. The treatment for the mild pneumonia continues. The course of the medication is 7 to 14 days. Of course we are hoping it responds in 7 days so the coming home date isn't delayed but we also don't want to take any chances. Bob is very motivated with the PT but a little discouraged by the pneumonia. Who wouldn't be! Today we go to his oncologist for a check up. RIC is connected to NW with an underground access so even if it is raining, we don't have to worry. We did go out again this week and made a stop at Garrett's popcorn. Nice treat!!